11/9/2016

America you have scared me today. you have made me cry and you have disappointed me.

I haven't found any words for hours after staying up all night to watch the election results coming in. I sat in disbelief and didn't find any words. Now after a few hours and after hearing Hillary Clintons speech I found new hope and words.

" .. and to all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams." - Hillary Clinton.

I'm not American myself. but this Result is going to affect the whole world. A man was made president, who has done nothing but being disrespectful.
But I will not keep up his manner of speaking badly about anyone and anything.

It is on us to spread love and to keep together. One president is not going to stop all that we've accomplished so far. WE WILL KEEP ON EMPOWERING WOMEN, LGBTQ PEOLPE, DISABLED PEOPLE, PEOPLE OF COLOR - WE WILL KEEP ON STANDING UP FOR EACH OTHER.

we must look to the future because there still a lot ahead of us but together we are unstoppable.
Give love and strength to everyone who needs it. because we will be amazing together.

#Imstillwithher  #spreadlove #standupforeachother

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

body dysmorphia

the success.

Broken smile