I am. Or maybe I am not.

I´m the one in the corner
I´ve always been the one in the corner.
How shall we not struggle in this world
full of pain, hate and judgment 

I hate leaving my room 
Because I can literally hear
all the things they say about me
Pretending to not hear anything. 
And it kills me even more
to smile when I´m bleeding inside
When i´m just screaming inside.
Trying to hide all these tears.

And all I needed was just a single hug
and somebody telling me to keep going.

warmth is the answer to all this cold
But how shall we find warmth in a world
where nobody cares. 

I´ve never seen so many people
feeling bad about themselves
Than today,
and I can surely tell:
We´re destroying ourselves.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

body dysmorphia

the success.

Broken smile