Dropout.

Slowly closing my eyes,
Take a deep breath,
Feeling the teardrops on my cheeks,
The wind tears my hair with 'im

Walking trough empty streets,
Snow on my shoulders
Darkness settles on the world,
Just the sound of my steps

Too many thoughts running in my head
One thing won't get out of my mind
Keeps me feeling alive - you
But you're gone.

Just went off of my life
Without any words from you
You have left my story
Have to write now on my own.

Our home feels so lonely without you
One heartbeat left
Took the color with you as a rainbow
Your smell is already gone.

Broken heart. Broken wings.
Too many thoughts. Too many questions
No color. No warmth
My heart forgot how to beat without yours. Dropout.


©Adina K.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

body dysmorphia

the success.

Broken smile